On the rural verge of the city of Kortrijk this 19the century flax-factory has been totally renovated. Everything has been renovated with view of and respect for the past. So the old chimney in the garden also as the impressive steam-engine from 1884 has been rehabilitated. A nice piece of industrial archaeology.
On this domain two former flaxwells have been converted into a cosy holiday-house. In the hangar next to these flaxwells two other little houses have been made. So the whole has three separate entities.
FACILITIES BED & BREAKFAST
Each B&B has:
- A fully equipped kitchen with a comfortable sitting area (TV and free wireless wifi included)
- Private terrace with garden furniture
- View on the garden and/or on the fields
- Private bathroom (1 with bath named “Vlaschaerd” and the other two have a shower)
- Free parking in front of the building
- Possibility to use the unique family-pool (4,5 m breadth 10,50 length) which lies outside on top of the roof